Postage and Packaging refund Frequently asked Questions
Most frequently asked questions - Postage & Packaging (P&P) Refund Information
- Why have you not refunded the outbound Postage and packaging charges for all of the items I returned within 14 days of receipt?
- What time period does the refund amount relate to?
- How do I know I’ve been refunded the correct amount?
- I don’t believe I have been refunded correctly, who do I speak to?
- I’ve not received a cheque but I believe I’m owed a refund. What do I need to do?
- Can I cancel the cheque and have a payment made directly into my bank account?
- I am unable to cash this cheque. How do I get my refund?
- The account holder is deceased. What should I do?
- The name on the cheque is wrong. What should I do?
- Does my final amount include interest?